Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introduction


I started a Paleo Plan challenge one month as a way to help my partner learn to eat healthier and live a cleaner lifestyle.  I also benefitted greatly by the new way of eating.  Now we are hooked!  The first month though, our grocery bill was TRIPLE want we normally spent.  I was shocked with how expensive Paleo could be.  I started to research ways people saved money while living a Paleo lifestyle.  I didn't see exactly what I was looking for and I was starting to be concerned we couldn’t afford to stay eating Paleo.  Yet over the last few weeks, I have found a way to stay on a budget and afford this way of eating.  I am incredibly excited to share these simple techniques with people and hopefully you will share yours with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment